It's easy to stay refreshed with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. The Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 550 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. It's environmentally friendly due to the R410A refrigerant used and the 12.0 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) helps you minimize the high cost of electricity. You'll also be able to reduce your bills with the unit's smart energy-saver switch which is able to turn the appliance's fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. There's an LED electronic display for easy viewing, as well as an accommodating sleep mode to keep the room comfortable throughout the night. This fashionable model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 550 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 62F - 86F (17C - 30C)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.