Cool down with Danby's 6,000 BTU window air conditioner, perfect for bedrooms and small living spaces up to 250 square feet. This air conditioner is ENERGY STAR compliant and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch to cut costs and save on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this AC comes with four-way air direction and a follow me function where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise in-room cooling.
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools space up to 250 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- A powerful 3-speed fan circulates the air
- 4-way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months carry-in
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.